1. We can place the the bag close to the entry of driveway or on the grass of your propety.
2. First, check the bag to make sure there are no rips or holes that would affect the structural integrity of the bag.
Make sure that it is not over filled and that the tarp can be tied closed so that nothing comes loose while it is being transported.
(It should be filled in the same area that the bag was dropped off.)
3. The bag can hold one metric tonne of material, safely.
4. We do not accept payment on delivery because our driver is on a tight schedule.
We accept paypal online and over the phone.
5. We use a forklift that is 8 feet wide and cannot bring the bag to your backyard due to damage that the tires may cause to the lawn.
We can drop the bag at any place the forklift can reach without causing any damage to your property.
6. Delivery date and time is just estimated(Need 3-5 days to finish delivery, Call before delivery)